The Radicale Project is a complete CalDAV (calendar) and CardDAV (contact) server solution.
Calendars and address books are available for both local and remote access, possibly limited through authentication policies. They can be viewed and edited by calendar and contact clients on mobile phones or computers.
Radicale aims to be a light solution, easy to use, easy to install, easy to configure. As a consequence, it requires few software dependencies and is pre-configured to work out-of-the-box.
Radicale runs on most of the UNIX-like platforms (Linux, *BSD, MacOS X) and Windows. It is free and open-source software, written in Python, released under GPL version 3.
- Shares calendars through CalDAV, WebDAV and HTTP
- Shares contacts through CardDAV, WebDAV and HTTP
- Supports events, todos, journal entries and business cards
- Works out-of-the-box, no installation nor configuration required
- Warns users on concurrent editing
- Limits access by authentication
- Secures connections
Radicale supports the latest versions of: