Radicale 0.10 is out!
- Support well-known URLs (by Mathieu Dupuy)
- Fix collection discovery (by Markus Unterwaditzer)
- Reload logger config on SIGHUP (by Élie Bouttier)
- Remove props files when deleting a collection (by Vincent Untz)
- Support salted SHA1 passwords (by Marc Kleine-Budde)
- Don't spam the logs about non-SSL IMAP connections to localhost (by Giel van Schijndel)
This version should bring some interesting discovery and auto-configuration features, mostly with Apple clients.
Lots of love and kudos for the people who have spent hours to test features and report issues, that was long but really useful (and some of you have been really patient :p).
Issues are welcome, I'm sure that you'll find horrible, terrible, crazy bugs faster than me. I'll release a version 0.10.1 if needed.
What's next? It's time to fix and improve the storage methods. A real API for the storage modules is a good beginning, many pull requests are already ready to be discussed and merged, and we will probably get some good news about performance this time. Who said "databases, please"?