Radicale 0.7.1 is out!
- Many address books fixes
- New IMAP ACL (by Daniel Aleksandersen)
- PAM ACL fixed (by Daniel Aleksandersen)
- Courier ACL fixed (by Benjamin Frank)
- Always set display name to collections (by Oskari Timperi)
- Various DELETE responses fixed
It's been a long time since the last version… As usual, many people have contributed to this new version, that's a pleasure to get these pull requests.
Most of the commits are bugfixes, especially about ACL backends and address books. Many clients (including aCal and SyncEvolution) will be much happier with this new version than with the previous one.
By the way, one main new feature has been added: a new IMAP ACL backend, by Daniel. And about authentication, exciting features are coming soon, stay tuned!
Next time, as many mails have come from angry and desperate coders, tests will be finally added to help them to add features and fix bugs. And after that, who knows, it may be time to release Radicale 1.0…